Quote of Random

"Well, that settles that. Clearly the chicken came first." - Cracked Craption for Jan 29th, 2010

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Head modeling fun

I figured I might as well start putting stuff up here. Hm... since this is the first post there will be much tinkering with formatting I think.

Anyway, the pictures below are a couple screenshots of a character modeling project I'm doing for a bit of fun. So I'm attempting to model the medicine seller of the anime Monoke. This guy here, for those that are curious.

Here is what I have done so far. I find his cheeks too round, so I'll try and tone them down, as I do more work on him. Although I am quite pleased with how the ears turned out.

Edit: Hm, looks like I'll have to make my images smaller next time. Unless I can shrink the thumbnails further? Oo, I figured it out. Yes, I talk to myself when I blog.









I wonder if there's a way to make cuts on Bogspot, like you can do on Livejournal...

If anyone has tips, or some constructive criticism, by all means, send it my way. I'll take any feedback anyone's willing to offer, since I know my mesh likely isn't the best right now. I'm still learning.

No idea when's the next time I'll be posting something.

1 comment:

  1. Rikkaks sain selle programmeeritud häkkinud sularahaautomaadiga
    Pärast ülikooli lõpetamist polnud tööd, nii et otsustasin alustada väikeettevõttega, kuid rahast ei piisanud. Lõpetasin ettevõtte, see muutus minu jaoks väga raskeks, kuna olin oma vanemate ja vanemate ainus laps. Nad on mõlemad vanad, nad usuvad minu igapäevasesse dieeti, ühel päeval nägin Internetis surfates sõnumit, kuidas see UUS VAHETATUD SAADUD ATM -KAART saab sularahaautomaati häkkida ja suure summa raha välja võtta, nii et võtsin teiega e -posti teel ühendust ettevõttega . Minu üllatuseks sain kaardi kätte paar päeva pärast kaardi eest väikese tasu maksmist. See tühi ATM -kaart on hämmastav ja ilus toode. Ma ei usuks kunagi, et kõiki neid asju, mis mul täna on, on võimalik selle suure rõõmuga südames omandada, seetõttu toon hea uudise ... Elu on positiivne ja kannatlik, uskudes, et suured asjad on võimalikud ja võivad juhtuda sekunditega. .. BRAIN HACKERS TECH WORLD muutis mu elu ... Jumal tänatud, et saate meilitsi saata VIA (brainhackers@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete